You Selected...

Social Media Marketing and Web Design

If you take Social Media Marketing and Web Design at Coon Rapids High School you may be eligible to receive credit at one of the following Technical or Community Colleges.

College Course Course Number CR College

Articulated College Credit is NOT transcripted at a college until you attend the college.

In order to receive Technical or Community College credit you must:

  • Register for classes at one of the colleges listed on your ACC record that offers the program you are planning to pursue. Bring your downloaded Articulated College Credit (ACC) record from your account, and any supporting materials to the college listed when you register.
  • You need to check with the college of your choice for specific criteria in a program or major - not all credits will move into all programs or majors.
  • Once you have attended a college listed on your ACC record the ACC will be documented on your transcript.